The Top Food Trends To Watch In 2019 Summer
Hello world!! It’s been going to a fantastic food trend this year, 2019. Creating a trend has become the part and parcel of our lives. So do you think food our basic need is an exceptional??
Food, our necessity also creates trend in recent times. Food trends are none other than the changes in the food preference. The food preferences are widespread throughout our nation. Some trends thus created will exist long lasting while some may be fashion for few times. This year 2019, opens a new window to authentic cooking with lot of unimaginable innovations.
This year, of course a promising year for ethnic cooking because we could see a change in the peoples’ mindset. These days’ youngsters are passionate towards cooking in the earthen pot and iron wares. The usage of cook wares from glass wares to ceramics to nonstick has lashed out in some of our markets. Let us welcome this year with a mind of being healthy with all the drifts in the food system.
With an eco friendly wave start touching our feet, this year is also going to be the time where the food is being approached in a different way. From fair trade to portion control to conscious consumption of foods, this year, hopefully the next year also, is expected to make a community based trends.
Freshly cooked foods and customizable meal pattern tends to be in high trend this year.
- Ethnic Cuisine and Innovations: Indian regional cuisines are in high rated trend now. People started welcoming the ethnic cuisine than any other modernized food systems. It is expected that foods from states of Kerala, Tamilnadu and Kashmir flows in the Indian restaurant markets. In this year, restaurants start serving the traditional dishes with some unbelievable innovations. The chefs of modern days makes creative and trendy dishes with the twists and turns in their own regional cooking style accompanied by the usage of regional ingredients. Though it’s been in a trend over last year, this year is also expected to produce flavors even from small cities and villages, through the help of the social media platforms in even more better way.
- Plant based dishes: Apart from regional cuisine, plant based dishes are on the high track. For vegans and for the extreme food lovers, this year is believed to serve the plant based dishes that promises more nutrition and of course delicious. Roasted pumpkin seeds, Brussels sprouts are in the more wanted list these days. Of course, these provide you more healthy values too. Some tasty recipes with full stack of fruits, as Avocado fruit salad, the tangerine Vinaigrette, are the names that rush to my mind when we speak about plant based dishes. So if you are a foodie, with no delay, just try a shot of this veganism.
- Ice cream innovations: ice creams, the name itself melts us. So is it possible to exclude the ice creams for this innovation trend?? No way!! For the past years, the ice creams made of natural and chemicals free were in the trend. But it’s now time to enjoy the flavors of ice creams that make the use of tahini, spices and artisanal cheese. This has been in trend already in US, now it’s our turn to welcome the innovation. This year will give us a treat of ice creams with some more interesting bases like banana, watermelon seeds, avocado and hummus. So kids, let us rock this summer with chill, chill, cool ice creams. Be ready!!
- Restaurants joins with technology: technology has created or I would say it has expanded the foodies’ horizons and food based business. The current tech platforms offer you the space for stimulating the taste buds while sitting on your comfort zone. The whatsapp groups where the chefs, food lovers and home cooks share their interest, cooking styles and ideas and recipes creates a massive box office in the restaurant market zone. This has been a trend in large metropolitan cities for the past days, but this would typically increase to next level that this free messaging service would include the tier 2 and tier 3 populations this year. This service has taken the restaurant operations to the higher level.
- Go indigenous: indigenous substances are the foods that lacks interest few decades back. But this year, the Indian chefs have now turned their eye towards the indigenous ingredients. This current year makes a way for the people to use the locally available foods that are fresh and even more nutritious. These days are giving rise to organic farmers than expensive imported products. One best example is the widespread knowledge on terrace garden. Every where people starts cultivating the veggies of their choices in their own terrace. Hence this 2019, is definitely going to witness the unbelievable usage of indigenous substances and the rise in the traditional recipes which were in lighter pace during the last years.
- Cocktail treat: cocktails, the name remembers the alcohol treat during past days. But what actually a cocktail is?? It’s nothing but the mixing of flavors. Whatever a drink when you mix two different flavors, you have made a cocktail. In recent days, the cocktail menus carry a theme to make it more memorable. In those days, only lemons and oranges were there to create a change, but now the time has changed that it makes the use of pomegranate, rhubarb and even tamarind to produce a sour treat. Not only juices or alcoholic beverages, even tea and coffee a common recipe of refreshment were started facing the change. Globally tea has become a healthy option for refreshment. Though in teas, the trend is now the addition of remarkable flavors and thus giving us a feast on tea cocktails. We the nutrition professionals suggest the recipe of cinnamon tea, ginger tea, for the good healthy results.
- Love for home made foods: though restaurants serves you their special recipes on to your door, people now are in great love for home made food. This may be due to the rise in the tariffs and other expenses. But this love has shown that the people more tends to prefer the nutritious food than the unhygienic or junk foods, which poses so much of illness to the health. I does not claim that restaurants are serving us an unhygienic food option, but people in some extent homemade cooking is always better than commercial cooking. Hence, from crispy chips to mayo, everything in recent times has been relished by people that are freshly prepared and unpreserved.
So, are u ready to take up a shot on these discussed food trends? So why are you waiting for? Lets us enjoy the feast in a healthy and innovative way!